Introducing...

Mi foto
Oh Hi! I'm Danny, but everyone calls me Whit McClendon, I am an artist, youtuber and video editor; I like to experiment with new ways of creating content and art.

12/02/2001

Mr. VHS Episode 2 ๐Ÿ“ผ.


Mr. VHS the series

 

Episode 2

 

Hello bros & sis, during this day I noticed that my jets sweater had faded and I had to repaint it as he says at the weekend. So by the way I also told them some things that she will have to do during this month of December apart from being on my blog.

On the other hand, some things from my free time that I want to show you to do the procedure of a comic and also a music video that I'm going to do for Christmas (it's a surprise), nothing else to say guys, enjoy it!

 


Subscribe and comment! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ“น๐Ÿ“ผ


WEB PAGE!



Have a good day and many blessings ✝๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป✨.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

๏ผท๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ”๏ฝ ๏ฝ๏ฝ™ ๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ ๏ฝ‚๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ“!

W E L C O M E T O M Y B L O G P A G E !

  ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฒ ๏ผฏ๏ผค๏ผต๏ผฃ ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง... ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ & ๐’๐ข๐ฌ! My name is Danny, but you can call me Whit or Mr. VHS, I am an artist, youtuber and vid...

The best part ๐Ÿ“น