Introducing...

Mi foto
Oh Hi! I'm Danny, but everyone calls me Whit McClendon, I am an artist, youtuber and video editor; I like to experiment with new ways of creating content and art.

12/01/2001

Mr. VHS Episode 1 ๐Ÿ“ผ.


Mr. VHS the series

 

Episode 1.-

 

Hello bros & sis, what I am going to show you today will be a series of videos during the month of December about my daily life called Mr. VHS the series.

This is the first episode with which we will start the series with a small introduction of what it will consist of, but very soon I will do new projects in the future, apart from other things that we will soon do in the new episodes, with nothing more to say, enjoy it!



Subscribe and comment! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ“น๐Ÿ“ผ


WEB PAGE!



Have a good day and many blessings ✝๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป✨.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

๏ผท๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ”๏ฝ ๏ฝ๏ฝ™ ๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ ๏ฝ‚๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ“!

W E L C O M E T O M Y B L O G P A G E !

  ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฒ ๏ผฏ๏ผค๏ผต๏ผฃ ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง... ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ & ๐’๐ข๐ฌ! My name is Danny, but you can call me Whit or Mr. VHS, I am an artist, youtuber and vid...

The best part ๐Ÿ“น