Introducing...

Mi foto
Oh Hi! I'm Danny, but everyone calls me Whit McClendon, I am an artist, youtuber and video editor; I like to experiment with new ways of creating content and art.

12/03/2001

Mr. VHS Episode 3 ๐Ÿ“ผ.

 

Mr. VHS the series

 

Episode 3

 

Hello bros & sis, Just 10 minutes before December 4, I dedicated myself to talking about what happened to me during the day about a friendship and while I was drawing a reference of my Tornado Boy character, I was teaching them the procedure of my comic, how we are going step by step and showing how many dialogues to do on a page.

 

Remember well my friends, trust only people who are really good and kind to you, we do not know who are false friends in real life or on the internet, nothing else to say guys, enjoy it!



Subscribe and comment! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ“น๐Ÿ“ผ


WEB PAGE!



Have a good day and many blessings ✝๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป✨.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

๏ผท๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ”๏ฝ ๏ฝ๏ฝ™ ๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ ๏ฝ‚๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ“!

W E L C O M E T O M Y B L O G P A G E !

  ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฒ ๏ผฏ๏ผค๏ผต๏ผฃ ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง... ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ & ๐’๐ข๐ฌ! My name is Danny, but you can call me Whit or Mr. VHS, I am an artist, youtuber and vid...

The best part ๐Ÿ“น